So, for Halloween this year, I thought it would be funny to create a huge version of my own head and wear it. Then I realized I had absolutely no idea how to do that. So instead, I decided to experiment and continue with my ongoing obsession with everything 8-Bit.
It’s made out of: Insulation foam, joint compound, a cardboard box, glue, some gesso spray and acrylic paint. Pretty amateur stuff actually, and a really fun project. Took me about 2-3 weeks to finish. The tie was bought from ThinkGeek.com, and was a great finishing piece.
For more pictures, please go to my blog: http://danliuzzi.blogspot.com/2010/11/halloween-costume-2010-i-am-8-bit.html
(All photographs are courtesy of J. Nicosia Photography.)